22 Oct LATELY
Various autumn things are flavouring up my world…
Other things worth noting lately are….
– I love London – soaking up this wonderful city of ours. Especially Broadway Market on a Saturday, with it’s delicious food that has me craving it for months after. Hanoi Kitchen is YUM!
– The boys are growing up and becoming so independent. All those years of following me around the house are long gone… now it’s me following them and asking them to spend some time with me. Next month we’ll have a 14 year old – WHAT!?
– Autumn light is a sweet goodbye to summer… a little gift before winter greys kick in. Have to wait till spring now for more beautiful light – although I’m desperate for a holiday… somewhere warm, to feel the glow on my face & sand in my toes and colourful places to explore.
– Another gorgeous event next month is the Sisterhood Seasonal Supper in Bristol organised by Lou from Little Green Shed. It’s all set to be a beautiful evening, with delicious food from 5 o’clock apron and interesting workshops by Quill London and bunch of inspiring ladies. I can’t wait!
– Since returning from Canada, I’ve been working on a few interesting projects – photo shoots, new online courses, portrait sessions… every day is different and sometimes overwhelming… there’s not enough time in the week and this year seems to be disappearing – need it to slow down please.
Back to it, I guess… thanks for hanging out here. Have a fun filled colourful day xxx