This is the last week of the first round of Behind The Scenes… It’s been an incredible journey for Kim & I, we’ve poured our hearts into the content and shared all we can about our creative journeys online. The Behind The Scenes course gives load of inspiration, practical tips and tutorials for enhancing your online space and so much more. Registration for round two opens on August 1st… details here.
One of the missions today is asking everyone to answer 5 questions… little bits of information can give a real insight into who you are and what you like, helping you connect with more likeminded people or start a conversation.
We’re having a blog hopping linky party… and here’s my contribution.
1. What makes you happy?….. in 5 words or less….?
Family, sunshine, camping, creativity, sleep.
2. Which talent would you most like to have?
To be able to really sing… you know, not just kareoke.
3. Which words or phrases do you overuse most?
4. What is your favourite book & movie?
Book – (This is super tricky, but currently…) The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown. I keep going back to it.
5. If you could go anywhere in the world for a creative retreat where might it be?
India & Mexico. I can’t wait to bask in all the colours and textures.
SO… now it’s your turn.