24 Aug FIVE FACTS – CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Kim & I are heading to LA a little bit early and we’ll be hanging out one afternoon taking photos, making movies and probably eating, do you fancy joining us? We’re not sure what or when yet, so please head on over here and let us know if you’re interested.
On with my five facts… this week it’s about California.
1. Last year Shutter sisters camp was my first trip away on my own, probably ever (I can’t remember). Flying half way across the world was scary and exhilarating. I can’t wait to do it again.
2. The Cali light… yes, the light is really as dreamy, creamy, glowy golden as it looks in those West Coast photos.
3. I find there is something wonderful about foreign money… it’s almost like toy money. I always like to keep a note or some coins from every trip as a memento.
4. Birds on a wire, I don’t feel I’ve seen this in the UK (maybe I’ve just never come across them… I’ll probably start seeing them everywhere now) saw it a few times in California.
5. Travel is the best. Opens your eyes, feeds your soul etc. All those cliches are true.